3/1/11

Useful Link for Cooking

While checking on my email today, I stopped by Kalyn's Kitchen and found something I hadn't noticed before, a measurement conversion site for recipes (and more). I've been using assorted measurement converters found on the internet to give readers of the metric persuasion an idea of the size of something I'm referring to in a post. This converter seems to have every form of measurement on the planet covered! For recipes it's great since it has teaspoons to cups and milliliters to liters and so on. Enjoy!

P.S. You'll recall that I've been refining (sounds better than futzing or noodling) with my Chicken Pot Pie recipe for a while now. Well, for dinner tonight, I made it and I think I have the recipe finalized! I'll post it tomorrow with some photos.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home