6/26/11

A Little of This, A Little of That

I almost called my nephew on his birthday which was Friday. Of course, I couldn't since I don't have his phone number so it's a moot point. I tried calling him yesterday at my brother's house where I thought he'd be with the rest of the family, but no one was home. Finally reached him today and found out he had to work a 24 hour shift on his birthday. What a bummer, poor guy. But today he was at my bro's and  looking forward to his favorite dinner from his mom:  homemade spaghetti sauce, meatballs and pasta followed by a desert of angel food cake with butter cream frosting. Turns out he requests the same thing every year.


Since it's been so hot and I have no TV, I find myself turning to letter writing of all things! Hence the (not so great) photo of the stamps above on a letter to a friend of mine. She's going through a tough time in her marriage. Her husband says he loves her, but that he also is in love with a co-worker. What's wild, is that he doesn't understand why that can't all work out, the three of them! What is it with men? Doltoid actually said the same thing to me at one point! When he did, I just looked at him like he was insane.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home