7/29/10

One more time...

Got a phone call from my lawyer’s office this morning.  I cannot believe what I'm feeling right now.  I have literally waited and lived for this court date for the last almost 3 months.  It has been the overriding focus of my life.  It seemed like forever to wait (after the last 3 court dates were cancelled on me) and now it's within a week's reach and poof!  

It's good to have a dog.  As I walked out ready to beat the living daylights out of a beam in  the garage with a hammer, I, of course, ran into Mr. Bunny Ears.  I bent over to pet him and I just broke down in tears.  Sat down on the steps and just cried.  Mr. Ears decided I need a bath and proceeded to lick my legs, arms and hands as I pet him.  It reminded me of a saying I included earlier in my blog:  "There are no words or gestures as reliable as the administration of dog paws."  

You know, something like this always seems to happen just when I feel I'm getting back up on my feet and feeling motivated...the rug gets pulled out from under me...CRASH!  And I know I shouldn't let someone else's behavior, etc. affect me, but 4 years of grinding and you get very worn out.  Bye for now, I'm going to bed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home