7/19/10

...then again, maybe not...

Called up at about 3 p.m. to ask if the dog was still unclaimed.  At about 3:30 I decided to drive over and see how he was fairing.  The first time I saw him, he looked very unhappy.  So I walked through the building he was in (stray males) but couldn’t find him.  So I ask someone who was handing out vaccines and she thought he was in Bldg. #2.  Walked over there, inside and out.  Then I walked through all the other ones (for a total of 5 long buildings) inside and out but couldn’t find him. So I went to the office and waited in line for 20 min.  He's in B-225.  Ok...not really.  Walk around some more.  Snag a woman in uniform.  Oh, he's over here...not.  So she does just what I did and walks all the buildings inside and out; then goes to check the computer.  Then goes to the vet's building.


Okay, 2 hours have passed.  She goes into the office.  You can see where this is going can't you...?  After 15 minutes (I can see her going to and fro between the computers and master office) she comes out.  They can't find him.  She says that the owner could have come and picked him up.  I asked how if there's no record?  Turns out if the owner info isn't in the computer (how did they contact the owner if no info) then the paperwork may be waiting in a pile to be entered in the computer (yeah, sure...).  She's very sorry.  But I will be called and notified if they find him and he can be adopted she said...yeah, sure.  I was so annoyed but she was very nice and double checked to be sure they had my number.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home