8/22/10

No Ordinary Miracles



Dogs are miracles with paws.
~Attributed to Susan Ariel Rainbow Kennedy


And I thank the universe for this little miracle.  He is what keeps me here when I want to throw my hands up in the air and leave forever.  I still can’t get over how everything worked to finally deliver him to me…all the disappointments and false starts.  If I were a religious person I would say “God works in mysterious ways” or something to the effect that my path is guided by a knowledge greater than mine and that angels keep watch over me.  I do think angels keep watch but at times I must say that I feel like I’ve been deserted.  So when I saw that quote, I had to share it because I think Mr. Blue IS an angel put right here to watch over me.  And oddly, as always in my life, things just present themselves to me when most needed.  I hope you’re lucky enough to feel that someone watches over you...be it your mom, dad, brother, sister, grandparent, aunt, uncle, lover, best friend or pet.


This is Blue "discovering" a great, crunchy toy in an empty water bottle.  Unfortunately, they have a very short life span in his paws!  Go hug your angel!  Right now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home