8/28/10

Hell...Version #3

I feel like I'm walking through the proverbial valley of darkness with evil and hopelessness surrounding me.  Just when you think the legal mess (or as my brother says “clusterf*ck”) may be coming to an end, BAM!  You get slammed to the ground.  Apparently Thursday's letter from OC (opposing counsel) took a greater toll on me than I consciously realized or admitted.  Since then, I've been exhausted and not connected the two till just now.  Each night I've wound up going to bed at 9:30 because I can't keep my eyes open.  Yesterday, I lay down to take a nap and woke up 2 hours later, I lay down today "just for a few minutes" and woke up 4 hours later!  Geesh!  I could go right back and pick up where I left off!  I feel drugged without having taken anything.  It's just like the other times when these letters/actions would put me in bed for days/weeks at a time.  I really thought I was past that.  Obviously I’m not.  I'm very sad and ticked off about it at the same time if that makes any sense.  A whole totally beautiful day blown on an unconscious reaction to idiotbrain.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home