10/6/10

Going Public

Well, I've decided to take this blog public.  I hope my little blog will be enjoyed and taken for what it is...a blog, nothing more.  It's basically a bit of my life put down in one cohesive piece of work consisting of thoughts, pictures, wishes, worries and a little Corgi who makes life so worthwhile.  If I post a recipe, please keep in mind, I'm not a chef, I made something from a recipe, it tasted good and I want to share it with you.  I make no promises how it will turn out for you.  With gardening, I have more experience.  Isn't that the way it is for everyone?  You're just better at some things than another.

I hope you'll take a little time and go back and view some of my past "secret" entries and get to know me a little.  Feel free to comment constructively.  I occasionally swear so for the faint of heart, be advised.  And remember that if I write something you don't like, it's merely my opinion or observation based on "my" experience and nothing more.

Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home