11/3/10

A New Site to Visit

Did you ever wonder what to wear for a particular event but have no one to ask? Wonder if you can get away with the long dress look when you're 5' tall? Well, that's were "Lookville" comes in. Daphne's recent email to me explained "We started our site Lookville.com not too long ago. It's a place for people to have discussions, share tips, and ask questions about fashion." 


I liked the idea of submitting a pic of an outfit for comments. I could have used this on a recent job interview. Instead I emailed my poor brother 6 photos of outfits to get some feedback (he's fashion forward, so I knew I'd get good advice). Still, I'm sure he would have gladly been spared being my stylist. 


They started a blog recently which features different designers and their fashions. I always like to see new (to me) designers thoughts. Anyhow, it's a nice concept so give it a look! I think you'll enjoy it!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home