5/3/11

Whine, Whine, Whine

The next time I whine about the weather being cold and dreary, I give you permission to slap me. Seriously. What I wouldn't give to get some of that back! Summer has decided to rear its ugly, sweaty, hot head very early this year. Today it was at least 95F (35C) and it's supposed to get hotter tomorrow and the next day! UGH! The beginning of May is way too early for this. I'm hoping that the usual "June Gloom" is just around the corner. In the past 8 or so years we've had it in May also. Without it, this is going to be one very long summer.

Of course this is all sort of unimportant, while I'm facing the possibility of living in my car. It really depends on how long it takes the commissioner (appointed/aka:  fake / judge) to sign the final divorce documents. 

I can't type anymore due to a weird growth balooning just under my right fingernail......I SOOOOOOO hate life.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger stacey said...

Just keep your head up...things will work out. Maybe the judge will do what needs to be done and you can move on with your life. Here's a huge hug from me.

5/4/11, 2:50 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Oh thank you Stacey, I soooo needed that. Sending a hug back to you! Thank you!

5/4/11, 4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home