1/13/12

Special "End" Post

I've had a number of setbacks in my life since my last post. I'm not happy with the tone of my last few posts so I'm killing it off. It may return or not. You see, after rereading them, I decided no one needs to hear my woes, so I am going on hiatus until I am comfortable posting once again. I don't think one's problems need to be shared with the world, tho' I thought of it as letting my feelings out and letting go.

Thank you for your kind patronage, views and especially comments. They meant the world to me!

But for now, I am facing more than you all deserve to have dumped upon you, as it were. So it is a sabbatical of sorts. Hopefully I'll come out in the end on a better side.

Again, thank you for your love. It's meant soooooooo much to me.

With love and thanks,
Christine

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Joanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Christine! I hope you're okay and that you do come back eventually!

1/23/12, 5:14 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

Remember the saying, "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade"? I just seem to have lost my lemon reamer at the moment. I'll find it soon I'm sure :)
Thanks for thinking of me!

1/23/12, 5:38 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh Christine..I was so excited to finally find the time to come visit and then I read this post. I am so sorry you are going through such a tough time. Believe me...I am frustrated often these days and feel that 2012 has already let me down. But everyday I try and try to look at what I am thankful for..a roof over my head, my kitties...etc. etc. You get the idea. Hang in there sweet, Christine..I will be praying for you and sending you positive and healing thoughts!

xoxo

Michelle, Quincy and Emma

1/26/12, 9:15 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Michelle, Thank you so much for stopping by and your kind thoughts. Just hit kind of a tough patch (oh heck, let's just call it what it is, a boulder!). Am sorting through the accompanying "dung" and how to deal with it. I know I'll be back because I love writing, I get so much from it and love the people I meet! Just have to decide on a plan of action or all I'll do is whine. And that's not what makes me happy or I'm sure, anyone else, LOL!
xoC

1/26/12, 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home