1/21/11

Errata to "Blogs I Enjoy"

It's a good thing that I periodically re-read some of my posts. When writing them, my brain seems to run ahead of my typing and so it's always a sentance or two ahead of what I'm typing. This is why I proofread and re-proof multiple times and yet I still inevitably miss something!

So if you read my post "Blogs I Enjoy" from 1/5/11 please note that I made a very obvious boo-boo. The recipe is called "Teriyaki" but what do I put in the ingredients? Soy sauce, duh! While I was there I rewrote the ingredients list a bit hopefully making it easier for everyone. I also put a list of what my recipe abbreviations are on the side bar. Look for "Recipe Info". So here is the revised list for the "Fast and Easy Teriyaki Beef":
Fast and Easy Teriyaki Beef (originally posted 1/5/11, now revised)
Combine and whisk together in a large bowl for marinade:
   1 1/2 c.  Italian dressing, (oil-free or regular, doesn't matter taste-wise) 
   1/8 - 1/4 c. soy sauce (to taste) OOPS! Sorry:  Teriyaki sauce (I use Kikkoman)
   1/2 - 1 t. regular white sugar (don't overdo this)
   1/2 - 1 t. ground ginger (I've never used fresh)
   1- 2 lbs. sirloin, cut into 1/2” strips about 2 - 3 inches long or so


Sorry for the error! To make up for it, I'll post another one of my favorite recipes in the next few days. It's called Mediterranean Pasta Sauce and is a lovely break from the heavy comfort foods when Spring isn't coming fast enough and cabin fever has set in. It's like a breath of Spring because all the spices are fresh, not dried! Bye for now.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home