1/12/11

Talk Happiness

Just as I'd hoped yesterday's exam was totally uneventful, thank goodness! Everyone was so nice and kind. Won't hear for two to three weeks since this is through a government program. Yes, I don't have a lot of money or a job. In year five of a needlessly long divorce this can happen. But enough about that.

The clinic I went to has some of the sweetest people, I'm just amazed! Grace can come when you least expect it. Don't know if it's from trying to be grateful for a few things each day, no matter how small or what, but it's grace. Sorry, don't write about God and all that, I firmly believe that there are two things that you don't need to talk about for a peaceful life if you have a good heart and that's religion and politics. I prefer to take people at face value proven out by their actions. It's just one of those things I've found out along the way in life. And maybe it's just that I don't see the point in seeking conflict in the presence of all that surrounds us in the world today.

Back in college I found a small poster that I've never forgotten. It had a pic of Abbott and Costello OOPS...Laurel and Hardy...with the words:  "Talk happiness, the world is sad enough". That was 1972. This is 2011. Not a lot has changed with that picture of the world.

I wish you peace and happiness.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home