11/24/10

Oops....

As you get older, you get less stable on your feet it seems...at least to me. Yesterday I ran the last few (like 3) errands before going home for the balance of the holiday. Unfortunately this last errand will be the third time in less than two weeks that I have fallen in broad daylight. So I want to tell you that I won't be writing anymore posts for a while since walking and sitting are almost impossible. I am, for a while, stuck in bed on my left side. It's the only part of my body I can lay on without pain.

Sorry to be a bummer, but it hurts. Will be back on the blog when I can move vs. crawl. Hope you have a very thankful Thanksgiving.

Just in case you're wondering, I'm very thankful I didn't break any bones. Love and best wishes to you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home