8/27/11

Wedding Anniversary Post

Yes, I was going to talk about tomatoes today but yesterday was my wedding anniversary. I was married many years ago. The date kind of took me by surprise.

I married a man who went into a mid-life crisis and never came out. Now I'm divorced and alone, while he moved in with a girlfriend named Sheryl E. Mind you, not some young bimbo, but a woman who looks a great deal like me and is a year older than him (thank you social networks, for giving fools a place to post their faces). They were dating (read: having sex) even while he and I were still married and trying to get divorced.

I don't know how some people can live with themselves. Really. Guess I'm just old-fashioned that way.

Tonight I'll be opening a bottle of champagne and toasting to my survival and endurance. My independence and finally being rid of him. I'll be celebrating the end of unhappiness...because being happy in this life...it is the most important thing.

P.S. Please forgive the lack of photos but since I'm just testing this computer out, I don't want to save anything to the hard drive and haven't had a chance to check out an online storage sites such as Flickr or any of the others. Any suggestions?

Tomatoes will be tomorrow and possibly photos of the street's block party.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home