9/20/11

I'm Baa...aaack Post

Well, I'm finally feeling a bit better. I know it's been more than a few days like I said, but some things take time. The severe pain has lessened and the odd nauseousness that I was experiencing seems to have finally subsided, thank goodness. Not quite sure where to start although it shouldn't be hard, not much has happened since the fall. I've only gone out two or three times a week at the most, for groceries. That's it.

Yes, life is exciting here at Grey House...zzzzzzz. :-)

Rotisserie chicken (which is often only $5.00 on some Fridays) has been a life-saver, as have the Trader Joe salads. Blue is quite beside himself since playtime has been almost non-existent. Bending over to pick up his toys is painful. He's even "learned" to fling his raccoon toy up in the air. I think he may be hoping it'll run and he can chase it.

Wish I had something new and pithy to share but I'm pretty much a blank slate at the moment. I've been in touch with another blogger,  Corey Amaro of Tongue in Cheek. She too, was on a ladder (only wallpapering), just a few days or so before me, and fell breaking her wrist in multiple places. Unlike me, she required surgery, hospitalization and an assortment of pins and plates, poor dear. I was very lucky.

She also, had noticed a rash of bloggers who'd fallen somehow during the same period of time. Odd isn't it? Times when I wish I had an astrologer...lol!

Anyhow, that's pretty much it for today. Thanks for being so patient with my absence, I appreciate it! Wishing all of you strong bones!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home