8/30/11

One Simple Post...an Encore

A very late-night post.... As I've said in the past, I rarely look at the "stats" for this journal. However, I did yesterday and noticed that one post had the greatest number of views:  "One Simple Post" from April 9, 2011 had the most. I went back and viewed K.D.Lang's performance of "Hallelujah" and simply "melted".

That dear soul has soooooo much talent, grace and spirit. Leonard Cohen did a wonderful job creating this beautiful piece of music, but K.D. just nails it. Whenever I'm troubled, I just pop over and view it. Listening to her soul-stirring rendition just soothes my soul and gives me peace. It is soooo utterly beautiful...which is why I'm re-posting it here... sheerly for your enjoyment if you missed the previous post.

Thank you to all of you who stop in to check on my little blog, it means a LOT to me! Sleep well tonight!

P.S. Still haven't heard from my little brother and his family on the East Coast, please send good thoughts that way and to all who endured "Irene". Thank you so very, very much!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home