10/6/11

Charming Link

Okay, I think I've noted my odd (slightly warped) sense of humor in some former post or maybe it's just all in my mind.... The other day I found the Besotted Brand Blog and it's a hoot. Part visual inspiration with great links, part my kind of oddball humor involving dog-lets and part a great future online store that's in the works. Would have posted this sooner but did want to get approval to use the pics...not just "lift" them from her site. Tristan graciously agreed.

I just burst out laughing when I see this photo!
Hannibella
I know, I know, I should be saying "oh, poor sweet little dog" and not laughing but as I said, I have an oddball sense of humor. And laughter is so good for the soul!

Anyhow, you must check out Tristan and Bella's blog, the Besotted Brand Blog for a number of reasons. First, the sweetest little French Bulldog:
Birthday Girl:  The non-Hannibella look.
An assortment of cool Photoshop Actions available like this Apricot Glow:


And she's working on opening an online store. Here's just a sample of the type of items that it appears she'll be offering. Love the script!


Her packaging sense is wonderful, as is her photography. Enjoy!


Thank you Tristan, for letting me share your wonderful blog and pup-let! I'm sure more than a few visitors will be stopping by Besotted!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss B. said...

Ah, thank you! Bella was so proud when I read this to her;)

xx,

Miss B.

10/6/11, 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home